Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What a man wants [the untold reality]

When people say "what women want" it conjures up thoughts of a beautiful romantic comedy(the movie if u have not seen it) but if we ever hear "what men want"... well what can I say just that mere phrase conjures up quite vivid imaginative images and if it were to be a movie, you all know what it would be about.

Before I continue a gentle caution... This blog is meant to offend EVERYONE. If you feel offended just think about the fun I had writing this and you might feel offended a wee bit more.

Well as the title suggest its all about what men want and to be a little more specific its what men want when they look for a girl. Since this occupies 70% of any man's time (the rest is spent in eating and sleeping) I think it's an important enough topic to talk about.

If this were a open question in any conversation may it be between two men, two women or a man and a woman, I am sure the answer one would get would be "Blonde chick...big knockers...hot ass" (Correct me if I am wrong). But is it really what a man wants, or is it something that you just say. You can always say no no my ideal women would be/is...
Dude take a bite of the reality sandwich...there is no ideal woman!!!
Now now I can see some tempers flaring be calm cause I also say with the same conviction...there is no ideal man!!! Its just some are better than the other.
So what does a man really look for in his "perfect match". I would say and most men would agree is a woman who is fun to talk to and understands them [yes men have sensitive sides :P].
Simple wants ain't it?
Yes the truth is out for all and I emphasize on all women, a man also looks out for sensible things in a girl its not all about being "big". We do not judge a book by its cover all the time. We do read sometimes you know.
AND YES WE DO READ SOMETHINGS OTHER THAN A PLAYBOY... We occasionally do read the penthouse letters you know.
To all the guys face it how many of us can hold onto a perfect 10 girl (hot bod only), and to all those who think they can, you eventually do find that perfect 11 around the corner so it never really lasts.

I cannot end this without a line of what a woman wants.
A perfect man is rich, gentle, kind, patient... damn I lost my thesaurus!!!
Anyways it does not matter I think we have already eliminated the entire male population with these adjectives the rest we can came up with later if anyone passes these screens. Don't take it to heart we admit we are not perfect but its time people realized...NO ONE IS!!!

Watch out for the highly anticipated (for me) sequel of this blog "What a man gets"
Coming soon!!!

6 comments:

Princess Fiona said...

That was really interesting. Somebody needed to write this down. waiting for the sequel now :)

Kokonad said...

I want to read something while my "uninterrupted" efforts in research continue. :P

Write that sequel. Soon.

Heretic said...

Hi.

Just one comment about this whole "ideal woman".

Maybe there is always an ideal woman/man; it just depends on what your 'ideal' is.
One of my colleagues (this is a long time ago) had once told me that his ideal woman is (hold your breath) "one who brings chai for me when I come back home from work!"(?!!)

As you can see, he will find plenty of 'ideal' women where he comes from.

I guess if you have such non-person specific 'ideals' (the kind that suggests you are looking for some furniture or equipment with some basic specification!) then you will be easily satisfied.

I guess that may be why (as you said, here is where tempers will likely flare up, but then again, i am not here for a popularity contest!) the western people have more divorces than indians, and maybe why the divorce rates have increased among indians (yes, even among the precious arranged marriage folks). While we trumpet our 'family values' (God alone knows what that means- surely not dowry and caste!!), maybe the real reasons most of our marriages survive is our desire for certain 'utility skills', and we most often adjust to the highly contrasting(maybe even irritating) personality profiles of our partners. Maybe we take marriage to be an (often uneasy) alliance, hence it survives more often.

The west on the other hand looks for individual qualities, which while evolutionarily driven, would have more 'personality parameters' in them. Maybe that explains their frequent heartbreaks...
they are just more honest about relationships, perhaps? (hence more unhappy?..what a paradox eh?)

Just random thoughts....bye now.

Deepti George said...

nice one sunando!!..but since i am supposed to get my tempers flaired up, i must say ur blog has inspired me to venture a post on "men have absolutely no clue what they want!!".. lol...
keep posting...

Tista said...

Looking forward to the sequel, hoping this time it'll make sense. Be as truthful as possible and my blessings will be with you.

Kokonad said...

Consider yourself TAGGED!